The Turn is devided into 5 different phases,
1. The Start of the Turn Phase.
2. The Movement Phase.
3. The Magic Phase
4. The Shooting Phases
5. The Close Combat Phase.
The Movement Phase
During the Movement Phase you,
1. Declare Charges; If you want any of your troops to charge, you must declare this at the very start of the movement phase.
2. Rally Fleeing Troops; If any of your troops are fleeing, you can rally them after declaring charges.
3. Compulsory Moves; Move troops that are subject to a compulsory Movment rule.
4. Move Chargers; Move charging troops and resolve other movement resulting the charge.
5. Remaining Moves; Move the rest of your troops.
The Magic Phase
1. Generat Power Dice & Dispel Dice
4. Spell Fails or Spell Succeeds
5. Repeat Steps 2 to 4
6. Dispel spells in Play
The Shooting Phase
1. Declare the Ranges at which all guess-range weapons are firing
2. Resolve the firing of all guess-range weapons, in any order you wish.
3. Resolve the firing of all units equipped with missile weapons that do not require you to guess the range, in any order you wish.
4. The opposing player makes any panic tests required.
The Close Combat Phase
- Pick any one of the combats on the table and resolve it, following the sequence given below.
- Pick another combat and resolve it.
-Continue until all combats are resolved.
How to resolve Combats.
1. Fight Combat; Models in base contact with the enemy will fight, as explained in the rules to follow.
2. Combat Result; Work out the which side has won the combat and by how much. If the fight is not a draw, the losing side will have lost by 1,2 or more "points".
3. Break Test; Each unit on the losing side must take a Break Teast.
Any units failing their Break test are deemed "broken" and will run away.
4. Flee and Pursue; Units that have broken must flee thair enemy.
Units whom enemies have broken and fled that turn are allowed to pursue them and might possibly catch up and destroy them.
5. Redress Ranks; Units are tidied up, ready to continue the battle.
For more information on "How to play" please look through a copy of the Warhammer Fantasy Battle Rulebook, or you may look through the simple reference sheets uploaded to the sites "Warhammer Reference Pages" area, If you want to have a copy of the Warhammer Fantasy Rulebook, and do not already own one, you will be able to download a Adobe PDF version in the Links Section along with most of the Warhammer Fantasy Army Books, or you may click the following link.
Note: Please remember to visit the forum, subscribe to the site, and enjoy a lifetime of enjoyable Warhammer battles, whether it be 40K or Fantasy, Enjoy!